To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Whatever happened to privacy?

Well, Tonight I was planning on turning in early because I have work in the morning. Well, Carver, Logan, and Roxie had a different idea. It was called climbing into my bed and giggling like little school girls. (yes, I really did get out of bed just to blog about this. The pictures are THAT cute.)

Carver and Logan giggling about something and Roxie is, well, sleeping.

Logan trying to get kisses from Carver. Carver nicely smacks her in the face. And Roxie is well, sleeping still.

They all are kinda cute!

Now, Roxie woke up on this part. Carver was suddenly very interested with how close she was to him and that doesn't always end good for poor lil Rox.

But this time, it did :)

Carver very gently just stroked her, how cute that my little boy knew how to sweetly pet his pup!! It just shows me how big he is getting!

And then, Logan started playing Carvers favorite game that him and mom started. If you put the bink in your mouth backwards, he thinks its SO funny and will sit there and try to take it out of your mouth with his. I will have to get a video of it because its seriously hilarious.

Of course Logan teased him!

Almost.....

So close.....

Success!!!



It's nights like these that I truly treasure.


Until my alarm goes off.

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment