To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a few moments of bliss

I have recently started school, have a part time job, and enrolled in institute. This schedule during the week leaves me with only minimal time with Carver, something neither of us enjoy PERIOD. The only benefit coming from any of this is the fact that I'm securing a financially better future for my son, who, deserves everything I could possible give to him. Emotionally, Mentally, and yes, Financially. We will get through these next two years and then my beautiful baby, we will have more time together, mommy promises.





3 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan! I just wanted to say that I'm so impressed with you! You are an awesome mommy and you seem to be able to handle anything! Good job being a responsible and wonderful mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little angel is so lucky to have my little angel for his mommy. I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go-- hang in there with it all. What a load-- you're amazing! I'm sure it won't be the easiest thing you've ever done but as He said, "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."
    I love you and miss you tons too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete