To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And life goes on

I have no pictures to post today, But I do have much to tell. I'm in my third week at EVIT for Cosmetology and I LOVE it! We are learning perms right now, and even though I think there is no use for them, I'm actually really enjoying them! Carver is walking more and more on his own, but he does still crawl about 60% of the time, but he is getting there. I'm getting better and better at keeping a positive attitude towards my future, I'm even kinda just a little bit coming to terms with my "relationship status" but am by no means at all ready for anything more than friendship with anyone, I don't care if its Brad Pitt knockin at my door! I have been more social and am starting to go out with my friend Amie and hanging out with our old group of friends, and that is always something I look forward too. And my job is awesome! It works so perfect for my schedule and still leaves me plenty of time to spend with my pumpkin face, Carver. It's just crazy (in a good way) how all these aspects of my life are just fitting together like a puzzle, and everything is just working out for the best for me and Carver. And I'm going to work my hardest to keep it that way!


So  I hope this satisfies a few of you, don't give up on my blog. I'm just waiting for some ideal pic moments to pop up.

Much love,

C&J

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear that everything is working out so well for you guys. I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete