To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

GO MESA!!

I don't think I have ever mentioned it before, but, my great grandparents, my grandparents, my mother, my biological dad, all of my aunts and uncles, (on my mom's and biological dad's side) have all attended and graduated Mesa High School in Mesa, Az. I attended Mesa High while I lived here, and even though I didn't graduate from there, my blood still runs purple and gold!! Currently, my cousin Jaden and younger sister Logan, both juniors, are attending our favorite school in the valley. Jaden is a star volleyball player, and Logan is a star cheerleader!! They had a game last Friday, and even though my poor lil man was sick, I couldn't refuse the chance to sit in the gym that I played varsity basketball in when I was a sophomore!!! Carv's experience was about as good as it gets when you are sick and in a very VERY hot gym that may or may not be air conditioned.

 Pre game. I know, I'm horrible for taking him, but he really did have a fun time for about 3/4 of the time were there!

 
 Me trying to get a picture of us together, but all Carver wanted to see was what was going on down on the court. (you can tell he was hot, he is just like is mom, his cheeks get very red!)

Attempting a cute picture with my step dad, which is hard considering the step dad is a goof 99.9% of the time. But, Carver adores him so who am I to complain?

Ah, there we go! Kodak moment here my friends!

Yup. We totally are the purple and gold Mesa High JACKRABBITS!!!

 Logan at one of her breaks in between quarters. This is the point where Carver was getting too hot and very very cranky.

Todd aka step dad attempting to soothe the poor kid, usually it works but he was past soothing


End of game, not even the magic hands of his second favorite lady in the whole universe could soothe him. And might I add how this picture describes its subjects quite well?? Grandma only has eyes for her FAVORITE grandchild, miss cheer is posing, and Carver is throwing a tissy fit. Which, I might add, he is quite good at.



Carry on my friends,

Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Carver and Todd is the best picture ever! Todd is actually smiling his natural smile. You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete