To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A year in Pictures.

 It's a new year, a new life, and a new beginning. Me and my son have moved from Utah to Arizona, and have many more changes in the future. Being a divorced single mom of a 1 year old completely terrifies me. But, at the same time, I feel myself loving the feeling of being able to finally live the life I always wanted. It's not always going to be easy, and I'm going to find myself hating it one day and loving it the next. But I'm going to always do my best to be the best mom to my son, and to always keep a positive attitude. And as I think about my son's and my future, I find myself wanting to remember the best thing that has ever happened to me this past year, and that is my son's life. So for my first post on my new blog, here he is, the only star in my life, Carver Daniel Searle.






















And there will be much MUCH more to come.



4 comments:

  1. aww Jordan, you guys are so adorable. I love you so much... and I'm so proud of you. I know you're gonna come out strong. Us Veaters are way to tough not to come out on top! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! He is so dang adorable! Good luck on your new adventures. :) I am now following you so I can keep up!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful, intelligent, beautiful, shining example of courage, conviction and just what can be done with the right attitude. Attitude really IS everything! Your Grandma Annie loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was so little-- I forgot what he was like when he was a baby he doesn't even look like the same kid. Oh I want to hold that boy!

    ReplyDelete