To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm in love with the boy

Do you see this face??


This unbelievably cute adorable face??

Isn't he the most handsome lil dude you have ever seen?!?!

I love i mean LOVE waking up to him. Even if it is at 5:30 AM like today. Because no matter what, my lil guy is always so SO excited to see me that he literally starts laughing. Melts my sleepy lil heart every time.

He is a S T U D.

His Aunt Logan loves him.

Adorable, right??

All you need is love, to make the world just that much brighter.

His Aunt Ryan REALLY loves him

Aunt Britain doesn't just love him, she ADORES him

I mean who wouldn't??

Because I do.
I love you son, always and forever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow he's looking older! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He and his mom are perfect little angels! Grandma Annie loves you too!

    ReplyDelete