To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Really kid?

My lil angel, who can do no wrong (hah!) loves, I mean LOVES taking a bath. Or shower. Or being in any type of water. He always has, and I'm hoping he always does. Well sort of.

(Summer 2010)

Because my son loves his bath time so much, we find him climbing into the tub and my parents shower fully clothed, just wanting to see if it will turn on for him. Well, today, he lucked out. Mom forgot to drain the tub after his bath today, and lucky for him right after he was all dressed and ready for the day.... he found the tub.

Busted. But, as usual, he is never really that scared when mom catches him doing something naughty. He figured out at a very young age, mom is a BIG push over.

Yup. He totally fears my wrath.

No, he isn't crying because he got in trouble. He is crying because I took him out of the cold bath water because he was A: fully dressed and B: already sick so being the horrible mom I am I didn't want that sickness to have any advantages.
I know, I'm horrible.

But, how can I stay mad at this face? Could you?! Didn't think so.

It's especially hard when he starts being his goofy self, like he was here.

Needless to say, I forgave him.


3 comments:

  1. That kid is the CUTEST kid in all the universes everywhere! He is my great grandson! Now, how lucky am I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. That is one story I know of me when I was little. I LOVED the tub too. Grandma forgot to drain the tub one Sunday and I was all ready in my pretty dress, then I jumped in the tub while she was getting ready. Awe, he takes after his Aunt Jenn. I miss you too. I'm going to miss seeing you guys while I'm at Grandma's this weekend.

    ReplyDelete