To handle yourself, use your head.....
To handle others, use your H E A R T.

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Best Friend

I'm the oldest of four girls with my mom. It goes me, Jordan Ann, 21. Then Logan Laine 17, Britain Alexandra 11, and finally Ryan Elizabeth 8. I love all my sisters very very very VERY much. I'm an extremely overprotective, loving, sometimes annoying, older sister. Yes of course we fight, yes of course we don't always get along, but in my opinion we are extremely attached to one another. But, as much as I love my sisters Brit and Ryan, this post is all about my best friend.

 Logan Laine Brown. She is beautiful right?? I know. She is GORGEOUS! And she is my best friend in the whole wide world. Don't let her age fool you, she is wise beyond her years.

 She has been there for me during this hard spot in my life. She has been supportive, comforting, understanding, and very helpful with Carver. I love her.

 Oh, ya, she is a lil bit goof-tastic also. Another trait I quite admire in her!

We haven't always been this close, we have had our years of fighting and bickering, but, now its truly like God gave me this built in best friend. Someone who has seen and been through almost everything I have. Who understands me, completely. And in return I understand her completely also.

 No matter where we go, no matter what happens, who we marry, or where we end up living, we are kinda stuck together for eternity.

And I'm slightly (ok extremely unbelievably uncontrollably) thrilled about this fact.

Because like I said

I really really love her.

Thanks for being EXACTLY who you are pogan, you are such a soothing comfort to my soul. I don't know what I would do without you.

Because you are my very best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment